Thursday, October 17, 2013

He Will Not Be Mocked!

With the video below perhaps you can say that you have heard a prophecy?


"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy." (Acts 2:17-18)
(Note: Prophecy, prophesy, prophesying, etc. is instruction or teaching from the bible or divine word of God. Why? Because that's all I'm personally familiar with. When God speaks directly to me like he did Moses I'll change my opinion.)

He will not be mocked, don’t touch me, he will not be mocked,” Reidy ranted, adding, “The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under God, it never was.”“It never was, had it been, it would not have been….the Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons, they go against God, you cannot serve two masters.”“Praise be God, Lord Jesus Christ,” she added.Reidy also reportedly said “A House divided cannot stand — you are all sons of the devil!”

No comments:

Post a Comment